By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your favorite video games and why???

You can only list 3 games. You can even list 3 games you hate.

DS- Phantom hourglass

Wii- Super mario galaxy

GC- Super smash bros. melee

These games are fun and they never get old. :D

Around the Network

Well that's enough proof for me. Nintendo Fan lists 3 games, all Nintendo games, so I come to the conclusion that Nintendo fans only buy Nintendo games.

As for my favorite games:

DS: Pokemon (haven't played Phantom Hourglass yet, nor Advance Wars, both of which could take this spot)

PC: Battle for Middle Earth II or Medieval II: Total War

Wii: Right now it's probably Lego Star Wars, but it's a 3 way tie between that, SMG and Zack and Wiki

Edit: I didn't really say why. Basically they're just fun games, and that can be played with friends. Multiplayer is a big plus for me. That's why Lego Star Wars beats SMG and Z&W since Lego Star Wars has a better co-op.

nes-These are all equal at my top. The first Metroid-This game introduced me to the best side scroll shooter that I have ever played. Its a great platformer as well as a shooter and you get lost in the non linear campaign. The setting is great and the planet zebes is amazing.

Nintendo 64-LoZ:OoT- This is my favorite 3d game yet. It brings everything of hyrule to 3d in the perfect transitions. The puzzles are amazing. It is also a little easier to previous zelda games and that made it better since I was young when I first played it.

Snes,Ds,Ps1-Final Fantasy IV- This is the first rpg that I played and that is probaly why.The battles are amazing and the story is very good. The huge variety of classes are also a good thing about this game. This game is so good I got the ps1 and ds versions years after playing it on the snes.

DS: Jump Ultimate Stars(excellent game of figthing with anime characters)
Wii: SMG(The best game)
GC: SSBM(This game never get old and always is funny)

Wait does it have to be those systems? If so,oops.

Around the Network

I don't think it has to be those systems. It's just that everyone who responded used those ones (though I didn't own a GC, and I added PC).

Twilight Princess

Link to the Past

Ocarina of Time

There ya go. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

no, it does not if it was nintendo systems i would put it under nintendo!! it can be sony or microsoft!!

Carmageddon- Killing all the peds with the electro bastard ray is very satisfying.
Panzer Dragoon Saga- A flying, morphing dragon? Yes please.
Sega Rally(Saturn)- Even with only 4 tracks and 3 cars, it's still the most pure arcade fun ever.

Gameboy: Link's Awakening 

Reason: It's Zelda, duh

GBA: Golden Sun (both, I consider them the same game in some sense)

Reason: It rocks (the fact it was my first RPG (I don't count Zelda as RPG) probably also helps). Which reminds me... where's my Golden Sun 3? 

SNES: Yoshi's Island

Reason: Huge duh. By far the best 2D platformer ever. It's not even fair to compare.

(Maybe I should add Wind Waker, but I just finished it yesterday, so I may be biased )

Wii Number: 6834 4776 2070 3061

Cute, aren't they? More in my profile (I made them, lol)