By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Personality quiz - Game of Thrones

On February 26th, 2012, African American teenager Trayvon Martin was fatally shot by 28-year-old George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida. According to the official report, Martin was unarmed and found dead on the scene upon the arrival of police officers, who responded to a non-emergency call made by the shooter shortly before he approached Martin on his own.

Around the Network
padib said:
silentc0re said:
On February 26th, 2012, African American teenager Trayvon Martin was fatally shot by 28-year-old George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida. According to the official report, Martin was unarmed and found dead on the scene upon the arrival of police officers, who responded to a non-emergency call made by the shooter shortly before he approached Martin on his own.

You are a messenger crow whos owner enjoys sending unwanted messages.

As a side note to the spam you posted, the story of that young boy is a tragedy.

thanks.

padib said:
I'm confused as to why this thread isn't appearing on the hot topics though.

General discussion threads don't show up in the front page hot topics anymore. We discovered this yesterday in the hablemos en español thread.

Well, I 've never watched a Game of Thrones episode, but since I'm here already...

Hmm... I guess there is some truth to it.

Around the Network

Welp, it seems I know nothing then

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Seems to be some truth to it xD

winning!!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'm happy with that result

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I always hated having two hands.