By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EverQuest Next confirmed for PlayStation 4

This is great news! Now I just have to get a second PS4 so the wifey and I won't have to fight over the damned console!

Around the Network

oh fuck me. i'm going to lose my job and wife over this.

kitler53 said:

Everquest widow :(.

Looks like I'll have to buy a second ps4 and another tv to play this together.

FlamingWeazel said:
kitler53 said:

Everquest widow :(.

well, for me it was WoW.  ..but same diff.   i haven't had a PC in my house since 2007 litterally because i'm afraid of WoW.   i was so completely addicted.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

I met mine playing Everquest, but if you already have one you better play together! Job is a lost cause either way.

Hold on. I'll post in this thread again later. Cleaning my keyboard and monitor off right now.

El_Machete said:
Bruxel said:
nice to see ps4 getting some MMO's.

OP terran republic is best empire

i play VANU on PC but i love the TR armor design, but i love the NC weapons. The VANU weapons are not sci-fi enough. 

speaking of planetside 2, they are expecting the ps4 version before Q2 ends. and they are looking into big

mechs. they are call BFRs in planetside universe. (big fucking robots)

BFRS's in ps1 were intense. I am just worried that everyone will pull them since there is no highly required certs to use them and anyone can pull vehicles and inbalance everything. I hope they do come though, and some form of artillery thats not the flail.

But yeah, Its great that a console is getting so much MMO attention. Thanks to SOE and some others. Ps4 has bright future

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

I hope they bring Everquest: landmark to the PS too.

The PS5 Exists. 

Sweet this will be awesome, cant wait!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz