By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 20 years old indian woman raped by 12 after the Village Elder said so

This is terrible but what can you do.

Ever since these headlines hit the international news the sorts of people who do this have been out in spades, its like a badge of honor to them for being part of the ''rape capital of the world''.

One can only hope that the future generations show more respect towards woman and human rights in general.

Around the Network

This is what each of those rapist and the elder deserve up their asses. Afterwards, use it to beat their genitals as well.

A rusted variant is preferable. Let them suffer as much as possible for as long as possible. Castration would be a blessing in comparison.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

That is horrible. That country must be really bad for women like South Africa.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

this is a reminder that outside our nice lives theres the real world which is really fucked up...if that ever happened to a close mine i dont know....i would get mad and kill them myself.
what the fuck are the relatives and friends doing? just get out there and kill the fuckers damn it!!!

The tribal leader ordered the rape, not the husband. Yeah, he should be held legally accountable, based on THEIR laws. So...what happens to her (LEGALLY) for messing around on her husband and disrespecting their family? Nothing, right? Gotcha...

Around the Network
supernihilist said:
this is a reminder that outside our nice lives theres the real world which is really fucked up...if that ever happened to a close mine i dont know....i would get mad and kill them myself.
what the fuck are the relatives and friends doing? just get out there and kill the fuckers damn it!!!

Nah, the relatives will agree with the elder because he's the law in that village and are too ignorant (and cowards) to do anything.

And pray that they don't kill her because she has "dishonored" them.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

MonstaTruk said:
The tribal leader ordered the rape, not the husband. Yeah, he should be held legally accountable, based on THEIR laws. So...what happens to her (LEGALLY) for messing around on her husband and disrespecting their family? Nothing, right? Gotcha...

In civilized cultures a divorce takes place and the woman doesn't get half your money if infidelity is proven. That is how it should be everywhere else.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
MonstaTruk said:

In civilized cultures a divorce takes place and the woman doesn't get half your money if infidelity is proven. That is how it should be everywhere else.

Just a reminder: this isn't the U.S.  You know this, right?  I was asking what would be the legal recourse in THIS VILLAGE.  They ordered the gang rape, I wouldn't jump to conclusions...

WTF sounds like we need to send some drones over there.

BigT said:
WTF sounds like we need to send some drones over there.

i LOL ed

were are the fucking drones when you really need them fucks sake!