By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Before clicking this thread, think of a game franchise!

mii-gamer said:
zelda- voice acting

Zelda is in dire need of voice acting. Voice action would be good, not bad.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Zelda. Add guns.

Call of Zelda - Link's Ops

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Final Fantasy. What if the franchise is already ruined?

To ruin it even more though. Take away all battles. The story in games has been getting worse and worse. Dissidia, Dissidia Duodecim, FF13, FF13-2. The recent FInal Fantasy games would have no trouble being placed in a top 10 worst RPG storylines list.

Traditional games: make everything shooters and cinematic, if it doesn't work make everything go to mobile

kupomogli said:
Final Fantasy. What if the franchise is already ruined?

To ruin it even more though. Take away all battles. The story in games has been getting worse and worse. Dissidia, Dissidia Duodecim, FF13, FF13-2. The recent FInal Fantasy games would have no trouble being placed in a top 10 worst RPG storylines list.

Am I missing something? When where Dissidia and Dissidia 012 about story? Both are fighting games, the focus is on the battles, not the story.

That's like saying Street Fighter IV is a bad game because the story sucked o_O

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Scribblenauts Rated M
You can only use vulgar words

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

pokemon- make it realistic

Anfebious said:
Nintentacle said:
Zelda - Add more depth and strategy to the combat.

But... that would be an awesome feature!

OT: I was thinking about Twilight Princess. To make it more shitty I would just add more parts where you have to use the wolf. Using the wolf was boring.

Fine...

Zelda - Change the entire series and make every game like Link's Crossbow Training but with guns and Wii Motion Plus.

Edit: I thought the OP said to say one thing that would make the series better...

Yoshi - Make it a FPS.

Nintentacle said:
Anfebious said:
Nintentacle said:
Zelda - Add more depth and strategy to the combat.

But... that would be an awesome feature!

OT: I was thinking about Twilight Princess. To make it more shitty I would just add more parts where you have to use the wolf. Using the wolf was boring.

Fine...

Zelda - Change the entire series and make every game like Link's Crossbow Training but with guns and Wii Motion Plus.

Edit: I thought the OP said to say one thing that would make the series better...

Oh in that case, sorry man. It's true more depth to the combat would be great! Kinda like the first game in the series!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"