By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Witcher 3 info has dropped (Discussion)

Gotta love CDproject. Those guys are the shit.

Around the Network

With everything they've learned from Skyrim, The witcher 1,2 and Fallout New Vegas they're gonna kill it with this game. My most hyped up next gen game. Probably gonna have to spend a few hundred and get my pc up to date lol.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Or just get it on ps4? Despite it being so huge they still haven't maxed on the new consoles potential.

Hype! I've already decided I'm not dropping any substantial amount on a GPU until I know what this game's system requirements will be.

The only thing I find difficult about the Witcher series are it's clunky controls. I think if it was improved, that the game would be just as easy the Elder Scrolls series. I find it very similar to the way Resident Evil's controls made it 'difficult'.

Around the Network
Attoyou said:
With everything they've learned from Skyrim, The witcher 1,2 and Fallout New Vegas they're gonna kill it with this game. My most hyped up next gen game. Probably gonna have to spend a few hundred and get my pc up to date lol.

That's what fascinates me with CDProjekt; where other developers see others' success and emulate the "winning" formula first and foremost, these guys focus on removing the bad bits and avoiding the pit falls of the genre. This is even more crucial when making an open world game.

Mummelmann said:
Attoyou said:

That's what fascinates me with CDProjekt; where other developers see others' success and emulate the "winning" formula first and foremost, these guys focus on removing the bad bits and avoiding the pit falls of the genre. This is even more crucial when making an open world game.

Yup,  no reason to expect a stripped down rpg with these guys. 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords