By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This is my favorite video on the internet

IMO this is the best video ever, I saw it a few months back, it's by far and away my favorite youtube video.

Around the Network

WHAT THA FUCK, loL!

I've seen it before, but don't know its origins. Can someone please explain.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Apparently it was a birthday tribute to Gene Roddenberry.

It can be seen on the special features of season 5.

Another hilarous thing is all the ignorant americans on there going, "It's ZEE not ZED!"

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Another hilarous thing is all the ignorant americans on there going, "It's ZEE not ZED!"

Did you know that the pronunciation Zed didn't become prevelant until the 18th century.  American english speakers (including Canadians until they changed their minds in the latter part of the 18th century).  Previously the British used both.  The dividing atlantic caused variations in the language as Brits settled on Zed and Yanks settled on Zee.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
Aj_habfan said:

Did you know that the pronunciation Zed didn't become prevelant until the 18th century.  American english speakers (including Canadians until they changed their minds in the latter part of the 18th century).  Previously the British used both.  The dividing atlantic caused variations in the language as Brits settled on Zed and Yanks settled on Zee.

Interesting, but not relevant to the point.

Aj_habfan said:
steven787 said:
Aj_habfan said:

Interesting, but not relevant to the point.

not relevant to the point? WTF?!?!?

that was funny.
but for me i can choose a favorite

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

that was kinda cool lol

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!