By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Palutena playable in smash bros?

Lawlight said:

Rosalina and Luma

Villager

Palutena

Wii Fit Trainer is debatable as it depends on the audience.

I grew up with Nintendo so I should know most of them. There are also other characters which I know because I post on messageboards.

If this is the kind of attitude you want to bring to this thread, you can leave it. The first Smash Bros. had Ness, a character who has appeared in one game excluding the Smash series. Melee brought Marth and Roy, who had literally never been seen outside of Japan before, and Game & Watch, who hadn't been seen since the 80s. R.O.B. isn't even a video game character.

There's nothing wrong with Palutena. She's been in all three games in her series, and played a significant role in Brawl. In her most recent appearance, she took an active role and had a full set of attacks to draw from for a Smash moveset.

Around the Network

Palutena is okay, but I want Layton!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Lawlight said:
Roma said:
Lawlight said:
They've been adding a lot of unknowns to this game.

really like who?

oh I wouldn't expect you to know much about Nintendo and their characters lol

Rosalina and Luma

Villager

Palutena

Wii Fit Trainer is debatable as it depends on the audience.

I grew up with Nintendo so I should know most of them. There are also other characters which I know because I post on messageboards.

Rosalina has appeared in Mario Galaxy 1+2, Mario Kart Wi+7, and Mario 3D World. Combined these games have sold over 60m.

Villager is from Animal Crossing which has sold 25m.

Fit Trainer is from Wii Fit which has sold over 40m.

The only character u can argue that is unknown is Paulutena. U clearly have no clue what ur talking about as usual.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

the_dengle said:
Supepupes said:
I saw this earlier as well
I hope its real because that would add another female and another Kid Icarus rep. She definitely has moveset potential after Uprising.
Some people are thinking that is just her model from Uprising though and supposedly that's the reason why we didn't get a wii u screenshot.

I thought so, too, except... it's not her Uprising model.

Holy shit. I dunno. I dunno.

Hmmmmmmmm........ the face looks slightly different between pics doesn't it?

Hopefully if this is real it gets confirmed soon..... but what if she's an assist trophy?! :0

LITTLE MAC

Lawlight said:
They've been adding a lot of unknowns to this game.

Things are getting serious over here. Normal communication is futile at this point. The Nintendo hatred has reach max levels on this individual...the only possible solution is a madhouse. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

assist trophy.

she looks like she's in the background compared to Mario in that second shot.

If she is indeed playable or an assist trophy...
Can we assume Pit is getting a new Final Smash???

Have a nice day...

Reminds me of this hoax all over again:

Except with the advancement of photoshop, almost anyone can pull a good fake.

Can't just record the screen instead? I wonder why...

I believe the images to probably be real (or a really good fan creation)...

... but I don't think Palutena will be playable. If anything, I'd expect this to be a scene from some sort of story mode (remember, he has only said "no Subspace Emissary style story mode"). Even just an "adventure mode" type, with Palutena showing up in a quick cutscene before the Kid Icarus inspired level, is plausible.

Basically, until it's officially announced, I will assume Palutena isn't going to be playable, if only because I don't think she's suited to combat (she has Pit for that sort of thing, after all).

If its fake, its a pretty good fake. Would be cool if true, new characters are always welcome.