By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WiiU overtakes Vita...

Sooo... Am I the only one that hopes the Wii U will pull a 3DS? "Nintendo is doomed, Wii U sales are bad, price drop price drop more games PS4 is more powerful, Nintendo is irrelevant" and then the Wii U outsells the PS4? :D

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
Sooo... Am I the only one that hopes the Wii U will pull a 3DS? "Nintendo is doomed, Wii U sales are bad, price drop price drop more games PS4 is more powerful, Nintendo is irrelevant" and then the Wii U outsells the PS4? :D

I think everyone hopes that lol.

Except the fanboys of course.

ZyroXZ2 said:

All Nintendo fans hope that, that's what happens in the end but there comes a point where a dream stays a dream and mine will be either will stay a dream or become a reality after the sales of Smash Bros

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Overtaking Vita software sales, helped by big seller Mario and Wii Fit U ( even being a flop) and yet, being overtake by vita in hardware sales.
I dont think there is something to be proud of here...

Just sayin'

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Ugh, Reply button is broken...

But to the two above me who quoted me... It DID happen with the 3DS, but I am cautiously optimistic about it happening with the Wii U simply because lightning rarely strikes the same place twice... lol

Edit: Changed a sentence to more accurately reflect who I was responding to, haha

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
Aerys said:

Overtaking Vita software sales, helped by big seller Mario and Wii Fit U ( even being a flop) and yet, being overtake by vita in hardware sales.
I dont think there is something to be proud of here...

Just sayin'

One year ahead

Just sayin'

Click HERE and be happy 

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
kayoss said:

Lmfao!  Wii u is a home console and vita is a hand held. Choke on that!

Are you really gonna ignore the fact that the DS, which is a handheld, outsold the ps3, 360 and wii while making that comment? Unless you are siding with the wiiU, then ignore this comment

It's interesting you bring up the DS. It sold less software than the 360, despite almost double the install base and more time on the market. In terms of tie-ratios the DS is ranked number 14. And it is the highest ranked handheld.

Handhelds in general sell significantly less hardware software than home consoles. It's interesting that there doesn't seem to be many people acknowledging this.

DucksUnlimited said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
kayoss said:

Lmfao!  Wii u is a home console and vita is a hand held. Choke on that!

Are you really gonna ignore the fact that the DS, which is a handheld, outsold the ps3, 360 and wii while making that comment? Unless you are siding with the wiiU, then ignore this comment

It's interesting you bring up the DS. It sold less software than the 360, despite almost double the install base and more time on the market. In terms of tie-ratios the DS is ranked number 14. And it is the highest ranked handheld.

Handhelds in general sell significantly less hardware than home consoles. It's interesting that there doesn't seem to be many people acknowledging this.

I think you mean software. I did bring it up but no one seemed to notice.

ZyroXZ2 said:

Ugh, Reply button is broken...

But to the two above me who quoted me... It DID happen with the 3DS, but I am cautiously optimistic about it happening with the Wii U simply because lightning rarely strikes the same place twice... lol

Edit: Changed a sentence to more accurately reflect who I was responding to, haha

Welcome to the site. You need to remove the "e" in your youtube link. Plus I subscribed.

not to long for wii u to overtake vita hardware sales

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA