By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's a game you loved that everybody else hated (or didn't buy, or your just embarrassed to admit it) and why?

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Senran Kagura Burst for the 3ds... Sighh, why don't people like tits anymore? The premise of 3d tits should be enough for you people... Who needs gameplay when you have 3d tits? What has the world come to... :/

What about people who enjoy young, naked male chests instead of breasts?

Around the Network

Yeah...dont knock it till you try it.

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Dulfite said:

Mine would have to be "Treasure Mountain" when I was a kid. I would (if memory serves me correctly) daydream about going back to school so I could play this game. Amazingly addicted to it!

It's a game that makes you do various educational activities to advance. It sounds boring I know, but it was an AMAZING game at the time lol.

I LOVED THAT GAME!

Mine would definitely be Armored Core 4 Answer. And with the direction the franchise is going, it will probably be the last Armored Core game I ever get.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Valkyria Chronicles

Well, people who actaully played seems to like it. Unfortunately didnt sell well.

Final Fantasy XIII

1 think that i really love about FF franchise, its the fact that every game within this saga are so different. Hurts to see a lot of people waiting for a FF7's rehash tho.

Bullet witch

Oky, this one itss kinda shitty, but damn a liked a lot (so far, my most played gae on xbox 360)

Around the Network

There's tons of games I've loved that barely anyone bought, Okami being the first one that comes to mind.

As for games that have been universally despised...I loved the Traveler's Tales Bionicle games as a kid, so I guess that counts...although I recently replayed one and it was pretty awful. 

adriane23 said:
Dulfite said:

Mine would have to be "Treasure Mountain" when I was a kid. I would (if memory serves me correctly) daydream about going back to school so I could play this game. Amazingly addicted to it!

It's a game that makes you do various educational activities to advance. It sounds boring I know, but it was an AMAZING game at the time lol.

I LOVED THAT GAME!

Mine would definitely be Armored Core 4 Answer. And with the direction the franchise is going, it will probably be the last Armored Core game I ever get.

Yes! Someone else can appreciate my weird taste! lol

Metal Gear Solid 4

Evidently people on this forum hate it.

Cooking Mama 3. I skipped the first one and the second one, went straight to the third game.

I used to be embarrased to admit it but I find it's stupid to do so. I love it and it actually helped me cook better. Cooking Mama 4 life <3

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:

Cooking Mama 3. I skipped the first one and the second one, went straight to the third game.

I used to be embarrased to admit it but I find it's stupid to do so. I love it and it actually helped me cook better. Cooking Mama 4 life <3

It's okay, I secretly 100%'d Cooking Mama 2 back in the day, that shit was dope!

Oh hey also everyone seems to hate Deadly Premonition, well almost everyone.