By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where do you work at?

i'm a social worker

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Tri-dimensional Studios (Animation)

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Building engineer here. I've started work on the site lately. Previously I worked as constructor/architect assistant.

i used to be a loan and brokerage officer at a bank... now i drive an 18 wheeler XD

which is good, cause now i don't have to shoot the office up........ and then blame it on the games... hehe

no i dont work,im gonna start after i finish school

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
I currently work for Nintendo of Australia promoting the Wii and also the DS's new Touch! Generation games on tours, it goes for 6 weeks.

good to hear you got a new job. Hope it helps for getting out of the finacial isues.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Software engineer, currently working in the telecom business.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Faxanadu said:
ArtofAngels said:
I currently work for Nintendo of Australia promoting the Wii and also the DS's new Touch! Generation games on tours, it goes for 6 weeks.

good to hear you got a new job. Hope it helps for getting out of the finacial isues.

hes obivously joking =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Never had a job in my life.

I don't intend to work till I have to which will be in about 5 months when I leave school.