By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Amazing 2014 for Xbox console exclusives. UPDATE: MORE COMING????

vivster said:
selnor1983 said:
vivster said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-28-xbox-one-timed-exclusive-pvz-garden-warfare-rated-for-ps4

http://www.destructoid.com/capy-s-below-is-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-259649.phtml

It is not clear when the timed exclusivity will end. So it's exactly as clear as Halo 5's release date which hasn't been officially announced for 2014.

I have also not found 2014 confirmation of  D4, Quantum Break, Below and Cobalt.

Last time. @ Boolded and Underline.

You wrote this. What word have you written. /Case.

Next time I reeport it.

If you love words so much then change the title to "Microsoft exclusives" because a lot of mentioned titles are coming for PC as well.

And while you are at it change 2014 to "probably 2014" because some of these titles are not yet officially confirmed for 2014.

All titles in OP have been officially confirmed as 2014 by Microsoft. I have not included vague titles like rumoured forza Horizon 2 or the Japanese games Microsoft are alluding to, or Black tusks Game Heros Journey.

Everything in OP is 100% confirmed 2014. Of ccourse they can slip dates, but Microsoft have a good track record or releasing.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
vivster said:
selnor1983 said:
vivster said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-28-xbox-one-timed-exclusive-pvz-garden-warfare-rated-for-ps4

http://www.destructoid.com/capy-s-below-is-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-259649.phtml

It is not clear when the timed exclusivity will end. So it's exactly as clear as Halo 5's release date which hasn't been officially announced for 2014.

I have also not found 2014 confirmation of  D4, Quantum Break, Below and Cobalt.

Next time I reeport it.

If you love words so much then change the title to "Microsoft exclusives" because a lot of mentioned titles are coming for PC as well.

And while you are at it change 2014 to "probably 2014" because some of these titles are not yet officially confirmed for 2014.

All titles in OP have been officially confirmed as 2014 by Microsoft. I have not included vague titles like rumoured forza Horizon 2 or the Japanese games Microsoft are alluding to, or Black tusks Game Heros Journey.

Everything in OP is 100% confirmed 2014. Of ccourse they can slip dates, but Microsoft have a good track record or releasing.

Please link me to the official statements because especially for Quantum Break, Halo 5 and D4 I have found nothing explicitely stating 2014.

Also doesn't fix the "xbox exclusive" headline which is clearly false.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ryuu96 said:
selnor1983 said:
vivster said:
selnor1983 said:
vivster said:

Next time I reeport it.

Yeah, We should wait till E3 =P Most likely Forza Horizon 2 is going to be confirmed, Along with several Japanese games coming with Japan Xb1 Launch, Btw Black Tusk game isn't called Heros Journey, It was just in the job description that it will be based around a heros journey or something Lol

lol. i just used it as a plceholder. ;)

vivster said:
selnor1983 said:
vivster said:
selnor1983 said:
vivster said:

Next time I reeport it.

Please link me to the official statements because especially for Quantum Break, Halo 5 and D4 I have found nothing explicitely stating 2014.

Nonthing wrong with the title.

Some good stuff there. Halo 5 will be the big one, obviously. I'm not sure about Titanfall as a system-seller since it's not exclusive to the Xbox One. I imagine it will do very well on PC.

A lot of the rest needs to prove how good they are. Fable Legends and Sunset Overdrive look iffy to me. Quantum Break looks like it will move units, though sometimes those media tie-in games don't end well. Remedy is a quality developer, however, so they should be able to handle it.

Project Spark I'm eager to look at on PC. Seems very clever. I hope it's not a situation where reality doesn't live up to the concept videos.

Honestly, it looks like one of the best first (whole) years ever for a console.

Around the Network

I think it is funny how many Sony fans insist that Titanfall is not called exclusive. Really shows that MS did the right thing to secure this game.

You can play the game on

MICROSOFT Windows
MICROSOFTs Xbox 360 and
MICROSOFTs Xbox One.

do you see the point here?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

most of these games aren't impressive in the least to me, Titanfall looks good but only casual gamers can play a game just for graphics and 60fps, we'll have to see how the gameplay holds up

objectively speaking, I can see a few of these titles being interesting, but once you take out the PC/timed exclusives, it leaves only a few enticing titles, like Halo 5 and Fable Legends (I'm still not interested in these but I can at least see other people being interested in it).

So personally, I'm not impressed at all by the Xbox One line-up. Hope the titles get really good reviews to help persuade skeptical people and people who aren't loyalists like me, but for now I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, especially with such a small list of true exclusives.

Vasto said:

Nonthing wrong with the title.

You're right. I also refer to my PC as Xbox.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Best 1st year line up of any other console not including titles that could come out.

Ryuu96 said:
vivster said:
selnor1983 said:
vivster said:
selnor1983 said:
vivster said:

Next time I reeport it.

Just linked you to D4 on Xbox Wire saying 2014 release date, The tweet basically confirms Halo Xbox One is coming 2014 and they seem pretty certain, Quantum Break is the only one you have a reason to doubt since they haven't been any confirmation or people talking about it releasing in 2014, I think it will be delayed imo or come in 2015

Sorry I overread your post.

The fact that they phrased it so vaguely supports my doubts that they don't mean a main Halo title. The tweet doesn't even confirm that that they are talking about a game at all.