By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Take the star wars personality quiz, Who are you?

sethnintendo said:
I'm afraid to take the quiz and it come out as Jar Jar. I would then have to commit seppuku.

Incredible how easy it was for him to do what everybody, in the glorious times before the prequels existed, thought impossible: taking the place of Jabba and C-3PO as the character nobody wants to identify with.     

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
sethnintendo said:
I'm afraid to take the quiz and it come out as Jar Jar. I would then have to commit seppuku.

Incredible how easy it was for him to do what everybody, in the glorious times before the prequels existed, thought impossible: taking the place of Jabba and C-3PO as the character nobody wants to identify with.     

Treepio knows like... 6 million languages and Jabba while being a scumbag had a short period where he had a pet princess lei slave on a chain, Many would take being later choked to death with that chain to have that opertunity even for a bit haha. Compared to those two Jar Jar had... umm.... CGi?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
sethnintendo said:

Treepio knows like... 6 million languages and Jabba while being a scumbag had a short period where he had a pet princess lei slave on a chain, Many would take being later choked to death with that chain to have that opertunity even for a bit haha. Compared to those two Jar Jar had... umm.... CGi?

LOL! Good points. So Jar Jar actually won this unenviable accolade easier than I thought.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Now I know why I sux at FPS games. ROFL!

Heh. Fair enough.

Around the Network

Well then. Not what I was expecting, but ok. 

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287