By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite fast food place

I don't really have a favorite, just depends on my mood.

I will give a special mention to Jack's and Milo's. They both have salty-ass fries, which I love. Jack's occasionally will have the mushroom and swiss burger(as well as a killer regular burger), while Milo's has their basic burger with the Milo's sauce.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network

mcdonalds and burgerking

mcdonalds is my favorite place, go there every week, and im surprised im not over 200 pounds, with all that fast food

twesterm said:
Whataburger> All

Whataburger really is the best. Do they have them outside Texas and Louisiana?

You guys have lots of weird fast food chains, we have Hungry Jacks (Burger King in the US) McDonalds (Like the rest of the world) and KFC, that's pretty much it.

Also worth noting Red Roster, and if Pizza counts we have Domino's and Eagle Boys as our main ones.

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:

What is your favorite fast food place? Simple.

Mine is In-N-Out Burgur. If you live in or around California, you know what I'm talking about. The secret sauce is sooooo good.

Funny, this is where I'm going to eat tomorrow night when I land in San Francisco :) It's definitely good, wish we had them here in the east coast.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

I like Wendys cause of the Spicy Chicken sandwich.

I like Harveys cause of the good burgers and onion rings.

I like DQ because of the flamethrower burger.

I don't like McDonalds or KFC. Can't think of any else.

McDonald's

Does subway count as fast food?

Didn't always used to be, but i can't find a decent onion sauce that compares to their sweet onion sauce... and it was like one of 4 options in the cafeteria when I was in college.

Subway, Chick Fila-Good but couldn't eat more then 2 times a week, cardboad pizza and whatever mystery meal they made at the cafeteria... only good days were Chicken Teryiaki day and Soup in a bread bowl day.

I've got a soft spot for bread bowls.

If Subway doesn't count. Either KFC or Wendys.

When I was younger it was Ralleys... they have the best Fries. Also i have a bronen part of their sign. Coincidentally the part that says fries.

I like Burguer King ... and for Pizzas i go to Pizza Hut

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa