By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whats the dumbest, stupidest question anyone has ever asked you?

why Americans also want something for nothing.  hahaha,  everyone knows they just want something for "very little." lulz

Around the Network

My friend was playing runescape back when it was popular, and this one guy caomes up to him and says

"Where r u from?" [normal]
"Texas" my friend responds [normal]
"What? No way! they have COMPUTERS down there?" [STUPID]
"Yeah, computers, PS2's, everything" [normal
"I don't believe you." [STUPID]

Roflinator said:
TWRoO said:
My cousin asked me if the world used to be in black and white. (We were looking at some black and white photos)

considering she is a few months older than me, and this was only 3-4 years ago (so we were 17ish)

O.o

You should know she also once tried to make cheese on toast by putting both the bread and the slices of cheese into your average standing toaster. This was even more recent.

She lacks all forms of common sense.

The dumbest question I can recall, was when I was staring out of a window and my friend approaches me and asks whether it was raining. The window is right there numbnuts, you tell me.

Will a PS3 play X360 games because it has a DVD drive?

Now that is stupid....

and some of the others on this page are insane...

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
I hope you dont think Im an easy girl just cause we are in bed after the first date.

What can you reply?

rofl i know what you mean

went out with a girl who told me she was not easy at all so i shouldnt expect anything..... guess what we did that night

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

I was watching something with my friends about how blue-finned tuna are being overfished and we need to lower consumption and my friend says: " I don't eat tuna. Sometimes I have tuna fish though. That's different, right?"

ah good times...

My teacher said, "Are trees plants?" to the class. She always talks about random stuff and she thinks she was a dolphin in her previous life so she always has a huge bottle of water, I'm not joking. She's crazy.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

This game from a 14 year old. What country do we live in?

Since you live in Canada, do you live in Igloos?

And I got a shit load more.