By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whats the dumbest, stupidest question anyone has ever asked you?

Some come to mind:

- How much milk is there in the Milky Way?
- Is your bro a girl?
- Can I play on your Nintendo Playstation!
- Why do people always remember where they were when someone famous was killed? Do they feel perhaps they'll need an alibi?
- If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
- Why are you expected to slow down in a speed zone?

Around the Network

lol these are all so funny, especially the yahoo ones, are they serious?

I had to explain to a user in a remote location where the "any key" was on his keyboard after he asked "Where is the any key, it seems to be unlabelled"... This was in 1988 and it was the first time the person used a PC computer. But still...

NeoRatt said:
I had to explain to a user in a remote location where the "any key" was on his keyboard after he asked "Where is the any key, it seems to be unlabelled"... This was in 1988 and it was the first time the person used a PC computer. But still...

I've never found this"any" key is. Where is it?

I am thirsty I think I'll press the tab key....... 

What color is the White album? lol

Around the Network

How did you learn to speak English so well?

It's not exactly by their fault as everybody it as a way to start a conversation, but I'd have to nominate when I'm working and I have my uniform on that clearly says the name of the store on it and a customer comes up to me and asks me if I work at the store.

....no, I'm just a fan.

sc94597 said:
The real stupid question is right here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As9tIF.e9T1n1Syzk7BHfNfty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20071228231424AA5okkd&show=7#profile-info-aYNpHwyIaa

HAHAHA Thats funny shit! he broke off a Q-Tip in his cock! hahahahaa

OT: In my school some kid in the same homeroom as me was trying to make some conversation so he asked me what my homeroom was! haha what an idiot!

is the water wet

my friend seriously asked me that and then realized what he just said

This one:

*A son of mom's friend was in house and looks at the Wii*

"Is that the new Playstation?"