By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD Xbone > PS4 (Ethomaz Eating Crow)

kupomogli said:
90,000 units sold more in the US only despite the PS4 having less stock. It's sad that the Xbox One only sold 90,000 and not more than that.

Xbone won by 45k

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
And let this be a lesson to you.

That USA doesn't matter if you always DESTROY the competition outside of it?;)

There are bad losers, and then there are bad winners. ¬_¬

Typical Kowen's words... weak.

There isn't a need for this to be completely honest. If you wouldnt post in every thread with assumptions based off bias and opinionated posts this would be a non-issue.

I dont know what your prediction was but basing it off your post history i can imagine.

As for posts congratulating you for this thread, people arent mad at you because your prediction. It is because your general behavior on this site for a long time. There is a thing about being biased. It is fine to a degree. You go way overboard with it.

There for, there is no winners and losers in this situation. Just people getting tired of your posts.

Youre still a good guy ethomaz but you really do need to work on your posts and stop entering threads just to mock something, posting about hardware, sales analyses, etc. BK is in this group as well, as much as i like him it is why ive been seeing people get annoyed with him lately. And he is actually a very fun guy to talk to. So youre not the only one ethomaz, you just draw too much attention to yourself with being in every thread mocking etc.

Around the Network

kowenicki said:

Excuse me?  Care to elaborate?

I'm sick of your hyperbole and baseless bullshit.

Clear enough for you?

"I dont expect grown adult men to talk about serving and eating crow, simple."

Enough said... weak comments is weak... typical.

kowenicki said:

There are no losers or winners in this.

Just a frustration with a posting style that is irritating in the extreme.

In the thread concerned nobody was saying he was wrong, he may have turned out to have been right last night.

We just wanted him to understand that the way he was communicationg was ridiculous, this was from all "sides" by the way, it isn't a ms v sony v ninty thing.

Are you didn't have more fun in the forum... what a boring way to have a hobby

Laungh with me or laugh about me... that's how a hobby needs to be.

I would like to meet you in person... in no way a offense but you are a peculiar and interesting guy.

LurkerJ said:

Just fuck off. You couldn't spin the numbers this time and this is the only reason this thread exists. You are fucking annoying and pathetic.

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

Contrary to eThomaz's, this is an example of bad attitude. Ethomaz made a mistake and admitted it, by exposing himself publicly. That shows guts, honour and integrity. His attitude should be considered an example to follow.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

kowenicki said:
Hynad said:
There are bad losers, and then there are bad winners. ¬_¬

There are no losers or winners in this.

Just a frustration with a posting style that is irritating in the extreme. 

In the thread concerned nobody was saying he was wrong, he may have turned out to have been right last night.

We just wanted him to understand that the way he was communicationg was ridiculous, this was from all "sides" by the way, it isn't a ms v sony v ninty thing.

But the guy made a thread to publicly acknowledge that he was wrong and you're still here complaining about him.

Seriously, I don't see what you're seeking to achieve here. Ethomaz isn't going to change into the most reasonable poster ever overnight. And if this isn't a Sony vs MS thing, why don't we see you complain about Selnor's comments? Sure, he doesn't comment much about sales data. But he has the same style, with hyperboles, baseless bullshit and spins... And he sure makes a very bad representation of MS's fanbase. Even if his enthusiasm can be contageous when he doesn't overdo it.

That being said, the both of them annoy me at times. But we don't have a lot of users here who admit, publicly, when they are wrong. And here you are, talking him down again even though he's acting honourably. 

Where are the NPD numbers btw ?