By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NPD: Apple Is The King With 42% of All Smatphones Sold in Q4 2013

Bought an iPhone 4s back in June 2012 and I DO NOT regret it,

For all the hate they get it truly is the best on the market from my personal perspective.

In my household we started with the (2x) Samsung Galaxy Captivate, then moved to the Galaxy 3 and the the iPhone 4s. I am so happy still with my 4s and heavily leaning towards getting a 6 when it drops and trying to convince my old lady to get it as well.

They are great devices, especially for gaming. Don't listen to the haters. The support is fantastic and is only going to get better.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

All those teenagers got an Iphone of some type.. well ..alot of those teens.

Praise the One.

I tried the Galaxy S4 of my cousin and the iPhone 4 of my girlfriend... the iPhone touch is in another level of the Galaxy S4... I was just surprised because I thought the Android close the GAP between it and iOS.

At the end I choose to buy a iPhone 4S over a Galaxy S4 but when I touched the iPhone 5S I changed my mind.... it was everything I wanted... same size than iPhone 4S but way light in hands and thin.

I loved it.

For me a phone needs to be always small and light... less weight better and the screen can't be bigger than 4"... I loved how they increased the screen of iPhone 5/5S without change how do you use the phone in hands... the base of how you hold the phone was the same of the iPhone 4/4S just a little tall.

pezus said:

iPhone touch?

The touch screen of iPhone is miles ahead the Galaxy S4 I thought Android was catch the gap but seems the same yet... after you use the iPhone touch screen you can't back to Android's phones anymore.

With the release of its 2 new smartphones in Q4, it was kind of obvious that Apple would become the ‘King’! Users were still rushing for the iPhone 5 and bang… they released 2 new ones that are apparently even better than the former. People love innovation as well as new devices and the move triggered a mad rush! Is this Apple’s strategy these days?