By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can the XBOX One be saved?

NPD numbers say it doesn´t need saving... for now.

Around the Network

Xbox One is the savior.

DJEVOLVE said:

A price cut and am I the only one that thinks the Green Box after the first day edition is really ugly?

I like it they just need to throw in another color to make it look little bit better.

The only obstacle i see so far is pricing... The rest is just about games, marketing, time, ps3 is there to prove it... WiiU is not comparable to xbo. Nintendo issue is heritage... They can't appeal to the masses on Mario and co anymore... The Nintendo generation has grown old and doesn't have that much time or interest for gaming anymore and younger kids want sports games, fps etc even at 11 to today...
Xbox one doesn't need savings... Just great exclusives, great extra services and features world wide and a competitive price point all of which are way in reach of MS over the next 6 years or so....

Doesnt need saving a bit of a silly OP imo.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Ms built enough x1 to supply demand .ms did a great job on doing this

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

coolguy said:
Ms built enough x1 to supply demand .ms did a great job on doing this

They have a few keay markets, much easier to flood them then it is for sony to stock half the world.

Bone has been generally available where im at since after launch week, i just walked in asked for one mid dec and got one.  Simple nuf.

They are selling well for what it is now. A fuckin' 499 console because of the kinect, less powerful than PS4 and few games.

But for some reason it is selling pretty well and wait until later this year when Microsoft puts their pants down and anounce the pack without Kinect and Halo 5 arrives. Also Titanfall will make it sell well.

Don't Worry i don't think xbox one is doomed and i am the owner of one of them too

Saved from what? So far its sales have been great and certainly doesn't need any saving. Maybe after January its sales will be bad and then we'll see what MS does to save it.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

it just launched, waaaaaaaaaaaay to soon to ring the doom bell..

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA