By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Drive club release date coming shortly - Sony

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/445692/sony-to-announce-driveclub-release-date-shortly/

There you go.

Around the Network

Gotta love those announcements to announcements. Now if we only had had a teaser to this announcement.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

"We are pleased to announce that Drivelcub as well as The Last Guardin will release this century"

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

vivster said:
Gotta love those announcements to announcements. Now if we only had had a teaser to this announcement.

In fairness people are impatient and keep asking about it.

Thanks for telling me absolutely nothing Sony.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Announcement about an announcement. Classy, Sony.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:

?? I don't understand what's the big deal? IGN asked a question said it was coming shortly........ can't win with people lol.

FlamingWeazel said:
Areym said:

?? I don't understand what's the big deal? IGN asked a question said it was coming shortly........ can't win with people lol.

I'm wasn't saying it was a bad thing or detremental to my interest (well, my brother is the actual evolution studios fan and the motorstorm franchise)

I'm getting a 1 year sub to PSN+ today for some of the sales on the PS3, PS4's don't starve (free) and Resogun (free) as well as Driveclub. I'm just saying that Sony is playing hard to get and being quite the tease.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Oh good, now I can calm down. Thanks for the update Sony :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Good about time, looking forward to my free version :)

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die