By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are the female users?

kirby007 said:

hey there your hot! wanna bang

Okay! You can bang me in my female vagina!

Around the Network

ITT: People thinking the games they like are Real Games, and the games females do play aren't.

axumblade banned them for not accepting my sexual advances.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

More girls == more bans and perma bans.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

badgenome said:
kirby007 said:

hey there your hot! wanna bang

Okay! You can bang me in my female vagina!

I wouldn't normally be this blunt but you remind me off an ex

3rd one from left

sucker for blonde

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

there's very few active ones... i havent seen any other than myself post in awhile.

some of the replies to this thread should give you a good clue as to why.

It takes a certain degree of inner-strength and tenacity for anyone to hang out in a forum dominated by the opposite sex. Not everyone can do it. I've met a couple that can deal with that environment without demanding that the place conform to their preferences and my hat is off to them. I wish we had more members like that, though I disagree with the people who come in with the "I'm here now so everything needs to change" mindset.

gergroy said:
There use to be a few, but when they complained that women were being objectified too much or something like that and the response they got from kantor didnt satisfy, they all decided to leave. There was a big thread about it, but i dont have time to look it up right now

The thread was by Marucha.  Though that isnt really the reason all of them left.  It was the reason she left(or final straw i should say).  A lot of the behavior on this site is one reason and this thread's comments arent helping. Prob multiple factors including sexist comments and them having their walls spammed by complete strangers.

Sal and Rutea are active on this site still.  Tachiko left recently but she also has a alternate account which im betting she is still using.  Other than those, i dont know of any.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159056&page=0#1

Who cares if there are no females here? This is no place to go around picking up girls. Go use Facebook or something like that.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wright said:

Here I am. The only reason I am listed as "male", is because that way I don't have to endure multiples PM asking for a date.

How's that working out for you sweetie?