By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Candy Crush Saga is a bigger IP then Zelda and Uncharted combined

Zelda                                                                                                    Uncharted
5 Zelda Games - 22.1m 4 Uncharted Games - 18.41m

Candy Crush Saga has 46 million average monthly users

When we calculate this back to a per game avarage thats STILL 46 million

EDIT:

PLEASE READ THE FULL THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING

EXTRA ARGUMENTS WERE ADDED IN!!

like the fact that it earns around 640k a day from microtransactions

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Well deserved sales. Candy Crush Saga is the hardcore game we need to quash all negative mobile gaming stereotypes perpetuated by jealous handheld, console and PC gamers.

Nokia's snake game was on an estimated 350 million phones so I guess that wins.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Hey, fuck Candy Crush. That game had me obsessed for months. I was waking up at night trying to finish a round. That game had me considering sucking dick for extra lives. It's a drug and I don't endorse it. And after all of my "Crushing", I never felt like I accomplished a thing. Just one more level to play.

Candy crush made pooing fun but now I'm stuck on level 245 and pooing feels like a chore.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Hey, fuck Candy Crush. That game had me obsessed for months. I was waking up at night trying to finish a round. That game had me considering sucking dick for extra lives. It's a drug and I don't endorse it. And after all of my "Crushing", I never felt like I accomplished a thing. Just one more level to play.

My girlfriend is obsessed with that game.

I am yet to recieve this dick sucking you speak of however....... :(

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

wick said:
d21lewis said:

you culd ask lewis, maybe if you promise him lives

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
wick said:
d21lewis said:

you culd ask lewis, maybe if you promise him lives

Well there goes any foreplay I had in mind.

The game is indeed hardcore. It fucking drives you nuts with their so called "random" drops of candy on some of those levels it isn't skill put pure luck. This is what I call repeated value in a game.

Isn't it free though?