By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The best part about living in Japan

Ajax said:
The best thing I found in Japan are the Book Off stores with all the games, soundtracks and books for so cheap that we first didnt believe that were the real prices.

Yeah, I frequent them so often my local ones staff know me by name.

Around the Network

awesome car dude, and sent me some games! I pay you, you order them from amazon jp and sent it undervalued to me in europe. :)

You fool, the best part of living in Japan is the schoolgirls. :O

lucidium said:
NiKKoM said:
We need pics of your setup... and wife.. cause some here are lonely

Driving this that i picked up last year, until the 2013 GT-R i ordered gets delivered in april.

As for the Wife, she used to post here a few months back, so i'll pass posting her pic incase she decides to rock up one day and get pissy.

Frequency ?

Pretty sure you can get reactions in any country as playing a console in a car is worth seeing if walking by.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
pezus said:

Sick car. Do we know your wife's username, per chance?

Yup

orniletter said:

Frequency ?

Got it in one!, She's on a Time out, lol

sales2099 said:
Pretty sure you can get reactions in any country as playing a console in a car is worth seeing if walking by.

Indeed, but playing games/consoles that are obviously not currently out in said country only amplifies this fact.

lucidium said:
Ajax said:
The best thing I found in Japan are the Book Off stores with all the games, soundtracks and books for so cheap that we first didnt believe that were the real prices.

Yeah, I frequent them so often my local ones staff know me by name.

Nothing can beat Book Off. Nothing comes even close.

''Hadouken!''

lucidium said:
NiKKoM said:
We need pics of your setup... and wife.. cause some here are lonely

Driving this that i picked up last year, until the 2013 GT-R i ordered gets delivered in april.

As for the Wife, she used to post here a few months back, so i'll pass posting her pic incase she decides to rock up one day and get pissy.

Wtf dude. Not fair  T.T