By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

I'm guessing that these are the numbers?

WiiU 481K
PS4 864K
Xbone 908K
PS3 299K
Psvita 95K
Wii 151K

We don't know what numbers the 3DS pulled? And how much did the 360 do? Nontheless, seems like MS did really good!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Early 2014 predictions:

PS4 - 5.5m (350k for 10 months, 700k Nov, 1.3m Dec)*

X1 - 4m (200k for 10 months, 600k Nov, 1.4m Dec)

3DS - 4m (similar to X1)

WIi U - 1.5m (80k for 10 months, 200k Nov, 500k Dec)

X360 - 1.5m (90k for 10 months, 150k Nov, 450k Dec)

PS3 - 1m (70k for 10 months, 100k Nov, 200k Dec)

Vita - 0.3m (20k for 10 months, 40k Nov, 60k Dec)

- Overall should be an awful year for hardware as all the older hardware will do poorly.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

TheSource said:

Early 2014 predictions:

PS4 - 5.5m (350k for 10 months, 700k Nov, 1.3m Dec)*

X1 - 4m (200k for 10 months, 600k Nov, 1.4m Dec)

3DS - 4m (similar to X1)

WIi U - 1.5m (80k for 10 months, 200k Nov, 500k Dec)

X360 - 1.5m (90k for 10 months, 150k Nov, 450k Dec)

PS3 - 1m (70k for 10 months, 100k Nov, 200k Dec)

Vita - 0.3m (20k for 10 months, 40k Nov, 60k Dec)

- Overall should be an awful year for hardware as all the older hardware will do poorly.

I seriously doubt those because it would mean the Wii U pretty much doubled its average compared to this year but a worse holiday anyway and he vita is without a doubt tje saddest number for a "living" console I have ever seen and the average is even higher than what it did several months this year, the picture is pretty bleak this year :(

Sony screwed up their estimates of how much they needed to ship to USA..

They let MN in the door now..

So apparently the WiiU did okay...

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Iwata is a f**king clown. Wii U pulled in 481k in the US, and all the only driving forces behind that was a bundle with a year old game and SM3DW. All the guy had to do was make sure Mario Kart and Donkey Kong were ready for the holiday season and the Wii U most likely would have outsold the PS4 and Xbone. The guy runs a company that has more valuable and great selling properties then any other gaming company on the planet by far, and has found a way to royally screw it up.

So the PS4 just didnt have the stock in North America to be able to pull in the victory. January the PS4 shoud win NPD.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

So, it was a good month for Nintendo, a bad month for Sony and an expected month for MS?

I wouldn't have calls that!

Though Vita deserves more. An excellent system, and Tearaway is great also. But then again, with how So y have handled things...maybe this is about right after all.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So do we have any precise figure for 3DS? Because with 864K in december PS4 may well have won the holidays sales.

ryuzaki57 said:
So do we have any precise figure for 3DS? Because with 864K in december PS4 may well have won the holidays sales.

No, but do you really think 3DS sold less than 900k? Really?

Click HERE and be happy