By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

It is a shame that Sony didn't allocate more stock for the US, though. I'm sure they could have easily matched their Nov numbers (1.14M.)

Around the Network

Cream comeback to fix the things...

You got XB1,360,PS3,WiiU, then got wrong chart, how could that be?
Another hint: 45k < XB1 - PS4 < 50k

So PS4 sold ~860k

The gap was bigger.

Max King of the Wild said:
Aerys said:

If the difference is so tiny, we cant really know which one won, but we can say  for sure PS4 would with more stock. ( and will obviously in January)

dont be so sure about Jan. Ps4 has recieved a shipment in 3 weeks already. It should be better in mid Feb so dont be sure then either. March should be a go though

I would find shocking to see PS4 stock lower than X1 demand, i think they are already keeping stock for Japan.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

The number we had...

XBO: 908k
PS4: 864k
360: 643k
Wii U: 481k
PS3: 299k

See you tomorrow guys... good night.

860K is still fantastic and obviously could've been much higher if they shipped more. Some people here were celebrating as if X1 outsold the PS4 2:1...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Why no 3DS yet :( Grr.

MoHasanie said:
860K is still fantastic and obviously could've been much higher if they shipped more. Some people here were celebrating as if X1 outsold the PS4 2:1...

It is being a hard time for Xbone's fans in this forum...

ethomaz said:
I think Vita needs first a real Monster Hunter game... after that some good JRPGs.

That wont really help in the USA

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

well done Microsoft, there selling beyond any expectations after what they had to go through last year

Investors don't seem to be too pleased with Nintendo's numbers, they're down 3% so far today when the index being flat.

I'm not sure what they were expecting though to be honest.