By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2013 NPD Thread! - Everything is in the OP!

Aqua confirmed PS4 Nov numbers: 1138K

Before we know the range from 1120-1150k

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
PS3 sales collapsed hard.

So negative man.  Proportionately, it dropped about as much as the 360 which is about what you'd expect with the successors available.  It is kind of fun to see this though considering some people thought the PS3 was going to have PS2 like legs.  Not gonna happen unless they strike it big in China or something.

MoHasanie said:
Wow, good for X1, MS, and this sites tracking! Its great X1 won December after most people on this site were so sure PS4 would win easily!

360 was way overtracked, but its sales are great for a 9 year old console.

GT6's sales are terrible. I didn't expect it to sell that badly. Now I really don't think GT is the playstation's biggest exclusive. Its not that strong, or its not strong as it once was.

Naughty Dogs games (Uncharted and TLOU) are Sony's remaining "big" IP and possibly God Of War too, but even that seems to be on a decline. 

The rest of Sony's catalog is fairly weak as far as sales go (not talking about quality). 

Now makes sense Greenburg talking all about software numbers in twitter...

Have they leaked 3D World sales?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

wait, did aquamarine confirm ps4 numbers for december yet?

^^ no
^^ no

To the two questions above.

Max King of the Wild said:
wait, did aquamarine confirm ps4 numbers for december yet?

Nope. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Soundwave said:
MoHasanie said:
Wow, good for X1, MS, and this sites tracking! Its great X1 won December after most people on this site were so sure PS4 would win easily!

360 was way overtracked, but its sales are great for a 9 year old console.

GT6's sales are terrible. I didn't expect it to sell that badly. Now I really don't think GT is the playstation's biggest exclusive. Its not that strong, or its not strong as it once was.

Naughty Dogs games (Uncharted and TLOU) are Sony's remaining "big" IP and possibly God Of War too, but even that seems to be on a decline. 

The rest of Sony's catalog is fairly weak as far as sales go (not talking about quality). 

Well TLOU only has had one game. 

I agree about Unchartered though. It sells 6-7 million. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm eating crow due ~10k difference

Dammit Sony.