By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Stage 1 - Round 10

Almost missed this one!

5p- Smeags
4p- crissindahouse
3p- yo_john117
2p- miz1q2w3e
1p- TopDog

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

5p - Smeags
4p - Yo_john
3p - Miz
2p - Chrissindahause
1p - TopDog

5p - smeags
4p - TopDog
3p - miz1q2w3e
2p - yo_john117
1p - crissindahouse

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Smeags said:

5p: YoJohn117 (I always knew that YoJohn was a great user, but it wasn't until recently that I really understood what a great guy he is. This site is lucky to have him as a mod and member)

4p: Miz1q2w3e (Photoshop extrodinaire and more than that, just a really good guy. One of the many users who I wish was on here more.)

3p: CrissInDaHouse (He's Criss, and he's in da house!!!)

2p: TopDog (I have no idea who you are, but at least you're cooler than the dweeb below you.)

1p: Smeags (He needs banning.)

Where have you been for the past rounds?!

5p - Smeags
4p - Yo_John
3p - Miz
2p - Crissindahouse
1p - TopDog

5p - yo john
4p - criss
3p - smeags
2p - TopDog
1p - miz

Around the Network

5p - Smeags
4p - Yo_john
3p - Miz1q2w3e
2p - Chrissindahause
1p - TopDog

5p-yojohn
4p-smeags
3p-miz
2p-criss
1p-topdog

Above & Beyond

5p - Smeags
4p - Yo_John
3p - Criss
2p - Miz
1p - Topcat

5p - Smeags (Buddy of mine for a long time, handles my favorite event on here the Top 50, promised me he'd play the new Smash with me)
4p - yo_john117 (Got to know him better in 2013, terrific guy, always ready to provide his opinion on tricky situations)
3p - miz1q2w3e (Photoshop master, fun guy in general with a tendency to disappear from time to time)
2p - crissinhouse (I always like to read this user's point of view)
1p - TopDog (I'll be adding a minimum number posts rule for next year's nominations)

Signature goes here!

New round is here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176235

Signature goes here!