By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - WTF is wrong with this site

So much is wierd today...

Half the time I've been on this site it has directed me to a 123-reg webhosting site. When I get on Vgchartz all the adverts are 123-reg adverts and the site is going extremely slow for me when the rest of my internet is normal speed. To the point on where I haven't been able to check threads because they take forever to load... Has anybody else had this problem? or have I been hacked for just this site (highly unlikely).

Around the Network

Yep I've had exactly the same problem. I tried to highlight the pop-ups problem a couple of days ago but some mod just locked my threads!!

It's all the spamming, the site is as slow as hell.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

This site is crazy. I have no idea what's goin on.

That is really weird, I have no problems. But it is really slow.

Around the Network

same problem. For no reason this site won't load, then when i go somewhere else like Google, Yahoo, or IGN it works perfectly.

I just deal with it and go on when it works, like now for example its working.

i havent gotten the 123.org, but the site is going really slow. What browser are you using?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Rugger08 said:
That is really weird, I have no problems. But it is really slow.

Well, that's part of the problem.  :)

Still no problems here, do you guys have internet explorer.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Yes I remember 123reg.

When the last server change happened you gave us an alternate address of vgchartz.co.uk, which I tried whenever .com failed, but I always just got that site about domain purchase.