By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - An Unbiased Review: Halo Spartan Assault (Video)

Good review. I am also surprized that it has microtransactions. Even after paying $15 for a short game they expect us to pay more.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:

Good review. I am also surprized that it has microtransactions. Even after paying $15 for a short game they expect us to pay more.

They don't expect you to pay more. You can pay more to fast forward your upgrades, XP...etc. But the game is perfectly balanced if you just play it without microtransactions. 

People have to keep in mind that this is a mobile game at heart and every mobile game has these options these days.

disolitude said:
daredevil.shark said:

They don't expect you to pay more. You can pay more to fast forward your upgrades, XP...etc. But the game is perfectly balanced if you just play it without microtransactions. 

People have to keep in mind that this is a mobile game at heart and every mobile game has these options these days.

Yes. I am aware about that. But this mobile game got released in a home console and whats why I am complaining.

Ya good thing it is meant as a bit sized game on mobile platforms. It is a foot in the door to non-Xbox platforms, and that was the point. The sequels if any can improve.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Ya good thing it is meant as a bit sized game on mobile platforms. It is a foot in the door to non-Xbox platforms, and that was the point. The sequels if any can improve.

Yeah I wouldnt mind if they continue this through mobile platforms.  It fits nicely on mobiles.  The sad part is it fits better with the xbox controller but fits mobile devices better.  Hack the vita, get spartan assault on it and then we are set to go :P lol jk

Around the Network

Just popping in to say that you've come a long way with these reviews, Jay. This seemed really professional and was pretty well done. Kudos!

Kresnik said:
Just popping in to say that you've come a long way with these reviews, Jay. This seemed really professional and was pretty well done. Kudos!

Thanks man!  That is really appreciated.  I enjoy doing them a lot so it has become a pretty fun hobby for me personally :)

JayWood2010 said:
Kresnik said:

Thanks man!  That is really appreciated.  I enjoy doing them a lot so it has become a pretty fun hobby for me personally :)

Aye meant to say that, the youtube vid you put up for it is pretty cool, hope more people come across the channel, subbed and will watch the other uploads later on when I get time after seeing that one.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

disolitude said:
This is an amazing game...when played on a surface and an Xbox controller. On a console for $14.99...not so much.

As a mobile game I'd give this 9/10

As a next gen console game, 6/10 sounds right.

Kresnik said:

this! I trust his reviews more than any critic out there.