By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you prefer, FIFA or Pro Evo

Classic question, which one do you prefer?

IMO I have brought both games every year since pro evo 2 and FIFA 2001 and year for year Pro Evo has been better, but in 2008 FIFA is better this time round I'm afraid. Fair enough pro evo has a more realistic playing style but I prefer the FIFA season mode which means I can get into it easier. 

Around the Network

Pro Evo, by a long shot ... starting with the awesomeness that was International super star soccer on SNES

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Yea, International super star soccer deluxe was the first soccer game I bought on SNES, then I got FIFA 94 I think. Out of the 2 ISSSDx was the best.
Then after I got myself a PS1 I just bought FIFA games.
Lately I havent been buying soccer games, I'll wait till Winning eleven Wii releases, it looks awesome.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Pro evolution was the game that made cheat on Nintendo, also I learn to patch the game... I love PES or ISSS Or WE...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Pro evo is a pillar of manhood!

Yes

Around the Network

I never play PES, I choose FIFA.

PES FOR LIFE.. FIFA IS FOR n00bs

PES is the true way.

Pro Evo has always been better in my book. In fact I'll say Pro Evo is one of the best sports games ever and I'm from the US!! Way more fun that Madden.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

definitely Pro, had allot of good times with the series, although fifa 05 for GC was pretty dam good.