By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One analog sticks are garbage

smbu2000 said:
Ummm...have you checked out the GAF thread about the DS4 sticks? It's like 38 pages long about the DS4 sticks. If people weren't having problems with them then the thread would have surely died out by now.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=711160

The denial of some tho lol

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
jlmurph2 said:

Yeah, because it wouldn't be true.

i could go to an x1 kiosk tomorrow, be an asshole, vandalize the equipment and make a thread about the controller being shit. The thread would be true. Now would it be locked? I dont think so. Should it be? Probably, just like the other one should have. The guy didnt have a legit complaint. 

but this thread is stupid regardless

The main reason I say this isn't true is because he said he rubbed off ALL the "rubber" from the X1 controller just from 30 seconds of rolling on his palm? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard considering the sticks are designed specifically for long term use. And they have a special texture that keeps them from wearing and tearing from a simple 30 seconds.

jlmurph2 said:

The main reason I say this isn't true is because he said he rubbed off ALL the "rubber" from the X1 controller just from 30 seconds of rolling on his palm? That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard considering the sticks are designed specifically for long term use. And they have a special texture that keeps them from wearing and tearing from a simple 30 seconds.

im aware. Thats what the guy said about the DS4 in the thread he is mocking. He just copied and pasted that thread and replaced Ds4 with X1 controller

this is so classy

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Well this is just complete bullshit. I have already burned hundreds of hours on Forza, Ryse, and Dead Rising 3 and the sticks are immaculate.

Around the Network

a tad late for a revenge thread im sure.

I remember the first thread. What a dick move to destroy a display controller. He should have been charged the retail price for it.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=172428&page=1

This is like... so wrong and so late it's untrue.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

MoHasanie said:
Why did you use two different fonts? Looks like you just copied and pasted what someone else thought about them.

because he is copying a thread about the DS4 pads which was made in november, the text is a copy from that thread, I linked it in the above post.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

most of the games are garbage

~ Mod Edit ~

This user was warned by TruckOSaurus for this post.

jaddow said:
most of the games are garbage

You really think this 3 months too late revenge thread is worth a bump with that perfectly level headed comment? What kind of response do you hope to achieve from either this thread/post? A healthy back and forth seems unlikely doesn't it?