By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last of Us Winning Game of the Year is Disappointing (To Me Atleast)

Tagged games:

+1

To me Fire Emblem. Ni No Kuni, or Mario should have won.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

honestly if anything in the last of us was overrated was it story at times i found to be pretty predictable at times and honestly i felt like it was way to over hyped but i still think it was a great story just no where near where everyone is putting it and the find i remember liked most about the game was the stealth i freaking love stealth games and last of us did some great things with it and at times i was screaming in my head during the slow parts and saying PUT ME IN THE NEXT STEALTH SECTION ALREADY!!!!!

If I wanted to play a game where I want to be serious and make my gameplay a somewhat meaningful experience I would play The Last of Us.

If I wanted to play game where I could just relax and have fun I would play GTA V.

To clarify a bit. I don't mind at all that you don't think it's GotY material. I don't even mind when people hate the game. I just really hate how some people dismiss a game as being "just another shooter" like all shooters are the same.

animegaming said:
honestly if anything in the last of us was overrated was it story at times i found to be pretty predictable at times and honestly i felt like it was way to over hyped but i still think it was a great story just no where near where everyone is putting it and the find i remember liked most about the game was the stealth i freaking love stealth games and last of us did some great things with it and at times i was screaming in my head during the slow parts and saying PUT ME IN THE NEXT STEALTH SECTION ALREADY!!!!!

Around the Network
aikohualda said:
nintendo says... its not TLOU

and sony fans says its TLOU....

and they are both not biased...

yey!

*shrug* none of my friends consider it even in the running for GOTY, and they all own a wide range of consoles. I'm the only one who owns only Nintendo consoles.

One in particular who played the game start to finish said that Part 3 / Chapter 3 (I assume he meant winter?) is outstanding but that the rest of it is average at best. He said if the whole game had been as good as that part it would have easily been one of the best games of the year. Instead, he basically said it was good but not great. I don't think it made his top 10.

TLoU is simply the best game I played this whole generation. No other game came close to it.

Very well deserved.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

i agree. titanfall should have won it.

the_dengle said:
aikohualda said:
nintendo says... its not TLOU

and sony fans says its TLOU....

and they are both not biased...

yey!

*shrug* none of my friends consider it even in the running for GOTY, and they all own a wide range of consoles. I'm the only one who owns only Nintendo consoles.

One in particular who played the game start to finish said that Part 3 / Chapter 3 (I assume he meant winter?) is outstanding but that the rest of it is average at best. He said if the whole game had been as good as that part it would have easily been one of the best games of the year. Instead, he basically said it was good but not great. I don't think it made his top 10.

All of my friends consider TLOU to be the GOTY, and they all own a wide range of consoles. And I'm not the only one who owns Nintendo consoles.