By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U In Big Du Du This Year?

toastboy44562 said:
Global sales up, not looking better for the Wii U at all...

Everything, PS4 included, took a nose-dive sales wise after the Christmas season was over. That's just simple common sense. With that in mind, Wii U had a very strong December in light of two competitors just having launched, and over 100k for the first week of Jan., right after the holiday season has died down, is pretty good.

But Nintendoom, I know.

Around the Network
DevilRising said:
toastboy44562 said:
Global sales up, not looking better for the Wii U at all...

Everything, PS4 included, took a nose-dive sales wise after the Christmas season was over. That's just simple common sense. With that in mind, Wii U had a very strong December in light of two competitors just having launched, and over 100k for the first week of Jan., right after the holiday season has died down, is pretty good.

But Nintendoom, I know.

We should start seeing 15k sales worldwide a week for Wii U guys, like seriously

I hope it can double its sales for the year, considering very strong titles are coming out.

Didn't school start back up?

Wii U is like a Magikarp, seems weak against those that it faces and gets pummeled, but when taken to its limits and refuses to go down, evolves into the powerful and untamable beast known as Gyarados. Wii U to sell 4-5.5 million more by the end of this year.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Saw the thread title, guessed who the OP was, 100% on target.

Some things never change do they?