Tagged games:

Who is the king of monsters to you?

Godzilla 66 80.49%

Cloverfield 9 10.98%

See Results 7 8.54%

Total:82
curl-6 said:

Gamera never fought Godzilla.

Yep, you're right. Could've sworn I saw one as a kid. Guess I just bridged two movies together as a kid.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
curl-6 said:

Gamera never fought Godzilla.

Yep, you're right. Could've sworn I saw one as a kid. Guess I just bridged two movies together as a kid.

They should make Godzilla vs Gamera, but for some reason they never did. Guess the companies were so set on competing they didn't want to cooperate.

I don't see how's this a discussion at all.

Godzilla Atomic Heat Blast => Pretty much everything else. It stops comets for crying out loud.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

The Cloverfield movie was ruined by the shakeycam bollocks, so for that reason alone it's Godzilla. Pacific Rim was ruined by the oil tanker baseball bat scene, suspension of disbelief has it's limits.

Mistershine said:
The Cloverfield movie was ruined by the shakeycam bollocks, so for that reason alone it's Godzilla. Pacific Rim was ruined by the oil tanker baseball bat scene, suspension of disbelief has it's limits.

I loved that scene!

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Around the Network

-

kabamarutr said:
Mistershine said:

I loved that scene!

First thing that came into my head when I saw it? 'Oil tankers are to flimsy to stay in one piece without water to hold them up!' Film=Ruined!

Mistershine said:
kabamarutr said:
Mistershine said:

I loved that scene!

First thing that came into my head when I saw it? 'Oil tankers are to flimsy to stay in one piece without water to hold them up!' Film=Ruined!

Yes, realism really eluded the directors there... Thankfully, the rest of the film is a portrait of reality.

I'm joking, don't get me wrong. I believe the film has had many other weak points, like a typical plot, weak characters, few mechs etc.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

The correct answer is Goku.

Oh wait.. wrong thread?

Mistershine said:

Your first mistake was trying to apply any semblence of realism to a giant monster movie. You might as well ask why FPS characters regenerate from bullet wounds after a few seconds. ;)