By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wow, I really hope square brings this to the US

I didn't really care about this game until I saw this preview, it looks right up my alley though. I would so buy this if it came to the US.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Not my cup of tea, but it looks brilliant none the less!

looks like it was a good game.. probably not for me, but i'd give it a rent to make sure of that

He he looks adorable. I'd rather wait for US reviews, as in the West they don't bother to bash on a Square Enix game, when it sucks, comparing to Japan. I'm almost certain this game will release in the US. If DQS releases in the US, then this one most definite.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

looks quite good. anyone knows why it didnt sell well in Japan?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

it had better, I want this game pretty hard.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The game looks so so, graphics aren't bad and sound is good but the rest isn't anything special. Looks like an old school dungeon crawler.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
The game looks so so, graphics aren't bad and sound is good but the rest isn't anything special. Looks like an old school dungeon crawler.

Exactly my point, my good man! Right up my alley.

Sales are quite poor in Japan. Compared to Chocobos Dungeon 1 & 2 on PS, the Wii version is a complete flop.

Not sure if this increases or decreases the chance of a NA release.

Yeah, I wonder why it flopped in Japan? Makes no sense to me.