By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim to come to PS4/Xbox One?

Do you care?

Yes 38 38.78%

No 34 34.69%

All I know is my gut says maybe 15 15.31%

I've wasted enough of my... 10 10.20%

Total:97

Nintendo should start some Kickstarter projects to gete these games on Wii-U, seems like the only way to me.

Around the Network

No thanks, I already have my plat for PS3 Skyrim. How about something new?

The only way I'd rebuy it is if it includes all DLC and new content, has mod support, and the visuals are a huge step up from the 360/PS3 version.

The only good thing about Skyrim is the PC Version and how much you can mod the crap out of it.
Just look through a few of the PC Screenshot Threads on some boards.Not even the PS4 could do that quality and especially Bethesda wouldn't even be able to do it.

The game itself isn't really good.

SupBambiKing said:

The only good thing about Skyrim is the PC Version and how much you can mod the crap out of it.
Just look through a few of the PC Screenshot Threads on some boards.Not even the PS4 could do that quality and especially Bethesda wouldn't even be able to do it.

The game itself isn't really good.

That's always been the strength with *every* Bethesda game.
The story and gameplay is generally only average at best then riddled with game-breaking bugs that never ends up being fixed.
Skyrim was no exception.

PC modders really turn Bethesda games into almost an entirely different animal completely, better visuals, hundreds of hours of content, bug fixes, you name it and the best part? It costs nothing but a little bit of time to perform. :)
That's one of the reasons that I find DLC to be overpriced and under perform in the amount of content you get.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

on PS3 it wasnt worth playing for the gameplay, I only played it for the trophies.

Maybe with a new engine and a hit detection system that works properly, it might be worth taking this joke of a game seriously.

It has to be called Bugless Edition

If all my previous progress were carry over... Crazy dream

THIS is the game perfectly suited for a port. I would be infinitely more interested in this compared to Tomb Raider. Skyrim on PS360 suffered considerable lag and pop in and the resolution really showed. I would sell my PS3 version and invest up to $40 in a next gen version with the DLC (I realize I would have to wait for a price drop though they SHOULD release at that price). It's especially appropriate because ES6 probably won't be out for another couple years (let's hope for a Hammerfell, High Rock, or Valenwood game)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

If coming to the PS4, this sucks for me. I just bought the Legendary version of Skyrim for the PS3 during Black Friday for $30. Not a bad price, but I'd rather save that $30 and forward it towards a PS4 version under the assumption that it will be a better version. We will just have to wait for the 12th to see.