By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nvidia Doesn’t Even Acknowledge The Wii U Exists During CES 2014

Nintendo is Duum3d!!

thread poster is no surprise

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

You know, that's just a representation graphic ...

EricFabian said:
DialgaMarine said:
They were talking about next gen hardware, and all next next gen consoles are present in that pic. I still don't see what the big deal is.

Not all. Wii U is next-gen do you like it or not. But that was not the point here

Well, when the Wii-U is able to run CoD better than 7 year old consoles, I'll be much obliged to agree. ;)

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

If Nintendo had only released a black SKU, they would clearly make the graphic as it would fit in with the other consoles.

White basic model ruins everything.

That's porbably because that upcoming Tegra K-1 is a chip that can be used in something as small as a smartphone and already matches the Wii-U in power.

Why would they bother as a tech company with a system that's lucky to match the smallest chip they offer? That's like saying it's weird that they didn't mention Ouya.

Oh and it has 192 CUDA cores, not 92.

Around the Network
DialgaMarine said:
EricFabian said:
DialgaMarine said:
They were talking about next gen hardware, and all next next gen consoles are present in that pic. I still don't see what the big deal is.

Not all. Wii U is next-gen do you like it or not. But that was not the point here

Well, when the Wii-U is able to run CoD better than 7 year old consoles, I'll be much obliged to agree. ;)

when any 7 year old console is able to run MK8, X, 3D World (720p@60fps) we will talk again. But again that was not the point here

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
DialgaMarine said:
EricFabian said:
DialgaMarine said:

when any 7 year old console is able to run MK8, X, 3D World (720p@60fps) we will talk again. But again that was not the point here

I'll give you X (though we still have no clue about it's resolution and framerate; probably 720p at 30 FPS, but who knows?), but if you honestly believe a console like the PS3 can't run MK8 and SM3DW at the same res/framerate, you are sadly mistaken. Neither of those are demanding games, especially SM3DW

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Roma said:
Nintendo is Duum3d!!

This comment is not under the rule:

Don't shoot the messenger.

Refrain from attacking the OP in your future comments, please.

Somini said:
Roma said:
Nintendo is Duum3d!!

This comment is not under the rule:

Don't shoot the messenger.

Refrain from attacking the OP in your future comments, please.

whatever

ro7 7abibi kellak chi batateyeh or something and let him defend himself

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(