By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 5 HD Collections You Want!

So I thought this could be a fun thread. Pick the 5 game series from the 6th generation/Wii you want to see in glorious HD high resolution. They can be single games too if you want.

5-Grand Theft Auto

4-Dark Cloud

3-Resident Evil REmake/Zero

2-Legacy of Kain

1-Fatal Frame

]

Around the Network

1. Mech Assault 1 + 2

2. Max Payne 1 + 2

3. Persona 3 + 4

4. Halo 2

5. Katamari Damacy

Nintendo's Ultimate SNES Collection (idk if this counts but I'm including it)

Metroid Prime Trilogy HD

GTA 3+Vice City+San Andreas

Xeno Series HD (beat Xenoblade but would love to play it again in HD, might aswell include Xenosagas)

FF 6-9 HD (don't even have to completely remake for me, just touch em up a little for HD)

well most are already made but I will try (FFX, LoZ WW, MGS, KH 1 & 2, ToS, DBZ etc.) Also while searching for games that need HD collections most already got them
1. FF 12 HD
2. Onimusha
3. Yugioh Duelist of the Roses
4. Super Mario Sunshine
5. Conker Live and Reloaded (well really I just want BFD HD, coz I thinl L&R is missing some stuff)

Edit: And for non HD remakes, Pokemon Radiant Ruby and Shiny Saphire

The best Megadrive games remastered. I would pay good money.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

I guess people missed where it said 6th gen

1. Persona 3 Platinum on Vita
2. SSX 1-3
3. Rumble Racing HD
4. Pokemon Colosseum/XD
5. ..... can't think of a fifth

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Serious_frusting said:

Here you go. It's not you know 1080p 60 FPS but they're remastered not to look like crap on HDs .

Super Mario Sunshine HD

Metroid Prime HD

San Andreas HD

Morrowind HD

Luigi's Mansion HD

Leadified said:
Serious_frusting said:

Here you go. It's not you know 1080p 60 FPS but they're remastered not to look like crap on HDs .

Dont get smart with me. I mean like castle of illusions. The way they remade it. Actually with that said, Where is wonder boy in that collection -__-

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st