By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Wii U Is Now Available On The Playstation Vita

vivster said:
the_dengle said:
I wonder how many Vita owners read that headline and got really excited, thinking the Vita had been hacked to allow emulation of Wii U games.

If there's anything we should take away from the PSP, it's that Sony fans love Nintendo games.

That'swhat I first thought too but then immediately realized that it is just not possible with the hardware of the Vita.

But yes we do love our Nintendo games and are counting the days when Nintendo finally realizes where their games should belong.

Well, you're probably at -10950 days then,because Nintendo games ARE where they belong, On Nintendo hardware.

Around the Network

Now both will flop together XD

MohammadBadir said:
vivster said:
the_dengle said:
I wonder how many Vita owners read that headline and got really excited, thinking the Vita had been hacked to allow emulation of Wii U games.

If there's anything we should take away from the PSP, it's that Sony fans love Nintendo games.

That'swhat I first thought too but then immediately realized that it is just not possible with the hardware of the Vita.

But yes we do love our Nintendo games and are counting the days when Nintendo finally realizes where their games should belong.

Well, you're probably at -10950 days then,because Nintendo games ARE where they belong, On Nintendo hardware.

There was a time when people thought women belong in a kitchen and see how that ended. Only a matter of time until Nintendo emancipates and realizes the truth.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

With their powers combined... there would still only be like a half dozen games I'd try.

AshKetchum1992 said:
Now both will flop together XD

the consoles that stays together... flops together...

Around the Network

it's amazing what you can fit into such a small space!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

vivster said:
MohammadBadir said:
vivster said:
the_dengle said:

There was a time when people thought women belong in a kitchen and see how that ended. Only a matter of time until Nintendo emancipates and realizes the truth.

like i said, they realized the truth 30 years ago. their games belong on their hardware.

vivster said:
MohammadBadir said:
vivster said:
the_dengle said:

Man, that was hilarious! Keep it up!