By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 starts dominating - outsells WiiU and X1 combined (Read OP, please)

Zod95 said:
chapset said:
Zod95 said:

Ok, I think there is no need to quarrel like that. What Fatality was trying to say is that we have the home console market (which is the focus of this thread) that is part of the console market (home console + handheld), which is part of the videogaming business (console + PC + smartphone + tablet + other devices). Since we are focusing on home consoles, 3DS is not relevant here. That's all.

I should refrain from trying sarcasm with Sony fans you guys are to blinded by the love of sony, my original post was mearly just a summary of what was post by most nintendo fans in this thread and what to be expected from them in the future when ever the wii U sales are being discuss but of course a Sony fan went full defence mode for whatever reason.

I tell you the "whatever reason": I am neither a Sony fan nor in full defence mode. I am a gamer like you that likes games and videogaming discussion (that's why I'm here). I try to be as neutral as possible and I avoid summarizing what Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo fans post. I would rather have my own opinion.

I think that you and Fatality were escalating for no reason. I just tried to show you the bottom line of what is at stake (which I think is very easy to understand). WiiU, PS4 and XOne are competitors and they are the focus of this thread. Does the 3DS affect their sales? Maybe...so does the smartphones and tablets...and even the prices of oil, food, water and houses. But that's not what is being discussed here.

Can you understand the logic of this thread? I mean, you don't need to agree with it and you can even tell us why it is misleading in your opinion. But can you understand the logic?

ah you are new here lol , you don't get the vgchartz humour yet :D merry new year bud

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

How can the posters be so insolent? How dare they bring the 3DS to the discussion?!

It just doesn't fit in people's agendas.

Not, it's just childish and desperate to bring handheld in home console thread. ( especially when the difference is not so big)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Not, it's just childish and desperate to bring handheld in home console thread. ( especially when the difference is not so big)

Doesnt help that the launch offsets are so far apart either, obviously at a cheaper price and a larger games library it will sell better.

Bringing 3ds into this thread is like bringing lifetime ps2 sales into 3ds totals threads.

Mods should ban everyone who is discussing 3DS and not the subject of the thread itself. Want to talk about 3DS, make a thread for it.

Pezus report everyone going off topic.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
How can the posters be so insolent? How dare they bring the 3DS to the discussion?!

Bolded for truth. That's all it really is. Because factually they can piss and moan about how the comparison is "faulty" and "stupid", but isn't that what the entire thread is based on in the first place? Xbone is available in like 13 markets, isn't PS4 close to 50 now? I would hope it would outsell it with that big a difference. And we all know what the Wii U has done sales wise. But as you said, agendas. Adorable little agendas. And now they even want people banned for posting. Guess we should bow out, toodles.

J_Allard said:
morenoingrato said:

Bolded for truth. That's all it really is. Because factually they can piss and moan about how the comparison is "faulty" and "stupid", but isn't that what the entire thread is based on in the first place? Xbone is available in like 13 markets, isn't PS4 close to 50 now? I would hope it would outsell it with that big a difference. And we all know what the Wii U has done sales wise. But as you said, agendas. Adorable little agendas. And now they even want people banned for posting. Guess we should bow out, toodles.

Or, you know, as pointed out numerous times before, it doesn't have a place in this topic. Take a look at the thread title: "PS4 outsells WiiU and X1 combined". Did you read 3DS in the title? I sure didn't. And seriously, if we're going to make this about agendas, it can just as easily be pointed out that people bringing up 3DS are merely deflecting attention away from the failure that is the WiiU. It's strawmaning, really. PS4 is doing very well, people -- get over it.

D-dont worry guys, t-the ps4 has supply issues!!! It will cleary outsell all the console sumed up

The QQ in this thread... Every time PS3 or PS4 makes a milestone or does what is expected of them, will people QQ?

I do not see an agenda here when almost everyone expected the PS4 to outsell the Xbox One due to number of countries. And the Wii U due to having problems all year.

Lol, the Wii U has supply constrains where I live, albite for all the wrong reasons.