By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What's your favorite thing about the ps4 so far?

So,what's your favorite thing about the ps4 so far. I've decided to take a break from gaming for awhile,until I get a ps4. I got rid of my last 2 games for the ps3. I want to hear the positive things about the ps4. go!!!!! go!!!!!! go!!!!!!

Around the Network

It will win this gen with no problem!!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

How slick the UI is. And that controller. Yumm..

the gifs on internet =P

teh gamez

Around the Network

The single best thing so far is the controller

Most of the games would be fairly similar on current gen, though they are clearly better, but it is the controller that really makes the experience better

Sure, the UI is much faster and slicker, but I did really like the XMB

The Dualshock 4 is amazing, might even beat the Gamecube for my favorite controller ever. I'm also loving the UI, HUGE step up from the XMB.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

dat controller!
and everything is so fast! loving the download/install times

For me it's the fact that it is pretty much a PS3 (which was easily my favourite console) just better in every way imaginable (apart from games library, but I'm sure it will get there).

UI - a beefed up XMB, better, faster, smoother, more apllications
Controller - I have absolutely no problem with the DS3, but DS4 is pretty much better in every aspect you could think of. I takes a couple hours to get used too the analog sticks, since they are smaller but after that it's an absolute dream. OK one thing. The battery is utter shit, 6-8 hours of playing.
Games - here I hope it will be a bit more of a quantum leap in some aspects like AI, physics, etc. especially considering how much potential the power of the PS4 holds, but for now the 1080p and either above 30fps or rock solid 30fps with tweaked physics is enough for me.

Overall I haven't played on my PS3 since Nov 29th with the expection of DBZ Battle of Z demo, which looked like a PS2 game and was overall terrible...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

The multitasking. Sure I could just switch the input on my tv to get to my pc to quickly look something up on the internet but it's faster just using the browser of the PS4.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.