By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Drag-on Dragoon 3(Drakengard 3) impressions (No spoilers)

Tagged games:

Wagram said:
The final boss of this game has broken me in a way the Souls series could never do.

It made you cry?

Around the Network
Wright said:
Wagram said:
The final boss of this game has broken me in a way the Souls series could never do.

It made you cry?

Oh it's definitely making me cry.

Finished it on first try today. I liked the game overall. Is it the best game ever? No. You definitely need a taste for these games, and have to be willing to overlook flaws for a ridiculous story.

A must for Drakengard or Nier (which is Drakengard btw) fans.

Wagram said:

Interesting. I thought the initial post described the game as fairly easy. Is it a rapid change at the end?

I'm still interested in this game, somewhat.

Around the Network
Augen said:
Wagram said:

Interesting. I thought the initial post described the game as fairly easy. Is it a rapid change at the end?

The finale really turns everything on its head, and is one of the most difficult final stages I've played of any game ever, though it wasn't really fun either so take that for what it's worth.  

I'm rather interested to know if most of the reviewers actually took the time to defeat that boss.

I doubt they would, as far as I know most reviewers don't play through the entire game. If they'd gotten to that Branch D with the bullshit grinding requirements I feel like the meta would be lower than it already is.