By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - so.. I just got U'd

What are some cool games and other functions, first nin console for me since Snes.

U pad is a bit of a bitch to get used to playin on, is there a nes like controller ?

When is X coming!!!

Around the Network

My favorite game is Wonderful 101, if your on the fence about the game I encourage you to get it.  

Games

3D World
Monster Hunter 3U
Sonic Lost World
TW101
Mass Effect 3
AC IV
Batman Arkham Origins and City
Wind Waker HD
etc

You can always buy a Pro Controller if you don't like gamepad, also you can use it as web browser, tv controller etc

Click HERE and be happy 

Wind Waker HD
Pikmin 3
3D World
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate... This was $20 at Gamestop new when I bought it a couple weeks ago.

Pro controller is very nice, though I hardly use mine. I actually enjoy the gamepad more.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

101 and 3d look fun.

Is monster hunter a standalone u game or a port ?

Around the Network
BeElite said:

What are some cool games and other functions, first nin console for me since Snes.

U pad is a bit of a bitch to get used to playin on, is there a nes like controller ?

When is X coming!!!

Wii remote?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
BeElite said:

When is X coming!!!

Wii remote?

snes type, mario on old school controller would kill!

The last home console from Nintendo I had was the SNES as well, but I do have a 3DS =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

BeElite said:

Well, the classic controller is very similar:

But since it was made for the original Wii console you'd need a Wii remote to connect it.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
BeElite said:

Well, the classic controller is very similar:

But since it was made for the original Wii console you'd need a Wii remote to connect it.

looks proper, hope they make one specific for U