By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 100 reasons why you should never get a PS4 nor Xbox ONE.

I've clicked through some of those pages, wanted to stop and coz many reasons are BS stumbled upon the page 20 which told that nearly no PS4 game, exclusives as well will run 1080p and some need an update to run 1080p??? They truly said that all those hate MS got, for not running many titles 1080p was a bit harsh!
C'mon seriously PS? I'm getting more and more disappointed with this whole next gen launch. What wonders me the most is the fact, that both consoles seems to be rushed out unfinished products, which need the missing parts pushed through the web in 2014. I mean WTF after all those years and this due to Kinect artificially prolonged 360/PS3 gen. There was more than enough time to bring finished products with at least two blockbuster system seller titles for each console.

Around the Network

I stopped reading when they talked trash about the Vita. Vita has nothing to do with the next-gen consoles.
They make it sound like you HAVE to buy a Vita and the Vita doesnt actually have quality games or more games incoming. Both of wich are lies.

I ain't reading 100 reasons lol.
And it's too late btw ^^

LOL at a lot of these statements that are right on the money with the whole click bait etc.

I love reading all these comments.

I might have the time to copy & paste all 100 in the OP, I hope.

EDIT:

I already copy & paste everything into the OP.

You're welcome.

"98. Sony partners with NASA for content. It sounds intriguing but has nothing to do with games."

Oh wow. Someone's desperate for ad revenue.

Around the Network

They could have just said no games and shortened it to 1 reason...

JWeinCom said:

Add paywalled online multiplayer and make it two.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
JWeinCom said:

Add paywalled online multiplayer and make it two.

I don't necessarily mind paywalled multiplayer, although I do think the price (particularly for XBL) is too high.  Ideally, the cost should actually correlate with the cost of running the servers.

getting both, don't care.

I didn`t click on the article but read the few reasons in the OP. How is the fact that you can`t use a 3rd party headset on xbox one a reason not to get a PS4 or are those not actually 100 reasons not to get  both consoles but a fifty fifty split why not get one of the consoles ? So its 50 reasons why not get an Xbox one and 50 reasons why not get a PS4 ? Why is dedicated Titanfall servers on 360 and PC a reason not to get a Xbox one ? Why the hell is Sony partnering with Nasa for non gaming content a reason not to get a PS4 ? Its like listing Netflix and Youtube as a reason not to get a PS3. The reasons listed here are weak at best and totally senseless at worst.