By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is Anyone Else Bored Of This Site?

d21lewis said:
OldSchoolFool is bored of this site. He made a thread about it a week ago. You should just post your boredom in that thread.

I didn't know about that thread. I wasn't here last week.

Around the Network

You make a boring thread about how boring this site is. You must be really bored.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

bananaking21 said:
Slade6alpha said:
bananaking21 said:
its because ninjablade is banned.

Who was Ninjablade?

MS fan? Nintendo hater? Sony lover?

the bringer of truth

I also believe RDR is the absolute center of the universe. That was his problem, he kept the truth hidden here, he should have taken it to the streets. 

Try as you people might, this site is indeed getting boring. I'm talking about the forum mostly. Fanboy wars - each and every day - based on the same subjects.

I can understand how unpleasant it is to see a person talking badly about a place you invested years on, but one should admit that all such nagging has valid and reasonable base. Asking said naggers to post controversial topics is futile, you know it. Who would answer there? Such threads will be buried in a minimum amount of time.

But try to post something that bashes or praises a single console and you can have hundreds of answers. Start a thread claiming or suggesting any form of supremacy of one console over another and you have a potential hit.

I wish I could see more controversial - as some people put it - threads, but what I wish even more is that multiple people should take part in them.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind some old-school conversations either :P

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

kabamarutr said:
Try as you people might, this site is indeed getting boring. I'm talking about the forum mostly. Fanboy wars - each and every day - based on the same subjects.

I can understand how unpleasant it is to see a person talking badly about a place you invested years on, but one should admit that all such nagging has valid and reasonable base. Asking said naggers to post controversial topics is futile, you know it. Who would answer there? Such threads will be buried in a minimum amount of time.

But try to post something that bashes or praises a single console and you can have hundreds of answers. Start a thread claiming or suggesting any form of supremacy of one console over another and you have a potential hit.

I wish I could see more controversial - as some people put it - threads, but what I wish even more is that multiple people should take part in them.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind some old-school conversations either :P

This.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Around the Network

The site is not getting boring, it's just you.

I'm sick of the new members always blaming us the older members for the quality of the forum.. we try.. there is pressure.. some had mental breakdowns and left the site for a while.. many of the older members died trying to entertain.. you young ones should entertain us with quality from time to time..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

only boring people get bores

NiKKoM said:
I'm sick of the new members always blaming us the older members for the quality of the forum.. we try.. there is pressure.. some had mental breakdowns and left the site for a while.. many of the older members died trying to entertain.. you young ones should entertain us with quality from time to time..

One of the things I've learned, is that you cannot change the way a person is. No matter how hard you try, no matter how right you think your own ways are. You either learn to live by it, or walk away. So there is no point (as I see from "old users'"reactions here)  to try and convince them that things, here, are somehow unpleasant for many people.

I see that those old ones share common sentiments and views on the polyprismical world of gaming and this here forum is the place to express them. The gathering spot where such views and opinions are discussed, abundantly.

A forum's image is defined by the people consisting it and at the current time it is... what it is. So, concluding, by either showing the middle finger (see above post), or gently probing people towards the exit, the "old chaps" here are stating "take it or leave".

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.