By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA & GTAII coming to PSN for download!

PSN is going to have Grand Theft Auto & Grand Theft Auto II coming for download soon.  (Probably a month or so before GTAIV if I had to guess).  Good news for me because I don't have either...

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=123652

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

But will they play on my PSP? :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Not only will they probably play on your psp, but in my experience, will look better then if played on an HDTV. :)

i donno if they will play on the PSP cause i tryed playing MK2 and it dint work :(

Cool. I loved GTA II on my Game Boy Colour.

Around the Network
antfromtashkent said:
i donno if they will play on the PSP cause i tryed playing MK2 and it dint work :(
That's because MK2 is the Arcade port, not the PS1 release (if there was one). All PS1 games released in the store have been for PS3/PSP.

Man, I loved GTA 2. (much, MUCH better than GTA 3 in my opnion). Too bad you can't buy anything from the PS Store in Europe without a credit card.

Chrizum said:
Man, I loved GTA 2. (much, MUCH better than GTA 3 in my opnion). Too bad you can't buy anything from the PS Store in Europe without a credit card.

I know man , it was such a great game . I used to play it for hours :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Can't you already download GTA/GTAII from Rockstar for free.  I guess if it has remote play or something it might be worth it.

wow so cool. I'll probably by one, but which is better? suggestions?

I hope this is a sign of things to come for MGS4 or FF

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League