By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Predictions! Super Smash Bros For WiiU/3DS Roster Edition: Choose Top 8 NewComers+Returning Characters!

Alright, I'll take a crack at it.

Returning:
1 - Jigglypuff
2 - Captain Falcon
3 - Yoshi
4 - Falco
5 - Mr. Game & Watch
6 - Ness
7 - Metaknight
8 - Diddy Kong
9 - Wario
10 - King Dedede
11 - Ice Climbers
12 - Zero Suit Samus
13 - Sheik
14 - Ganondorf
15 - R.O.B.

Newcomers:
1 - Chrom
2 - Little Mac
3 - Pac-Man
4 - Ridley
5 - Bowser Jr.
6 - Shulk
7 - Zoroark???
8 - Dixie Kong

Now here's a problem, I've only named two Pokemon characters, and I'm none too sure about Zoroark. But I don't think Pokemon Trainer or Lucario will be returning, nor am I very confident that Mewtwo will be back. What a pickle!

Also, I think Dedede will be the next Veteran confirmed, in just a few weeks when Triple Deluxe is released in Japan.

Around the Network
blackmagicwolf said:
BMW's Picks

Returning Characters: Ike, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Wario, Ness, Jigglypuff, Diddy Kong, King Dedede, Pokémon Trainer, Snake, Ganondorf (but with some new moves), and Mr. Game and Watch.

New Characters: Lyndis or Hector, Micaiah or Soren (all Fire Emblem characters) Isaac (Golden Sun), Little Mac, Ray (Custom Robo), Wolf Link and Midna, Knuckles, BomberMan.

That's eight, I'll stick to them.

your first 2 choices you have to pickone character each! Your last 6 are good to go!

TreeTurtle said:
Returning: Ness, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Diddy Kong, Pokemon Trainer, Sheik, Ganondorf, Yoshi, Wario, Mr. Game and Watch, Metaknight, Lucas, Ice Climbers, King Dedede, and Zero Suit Samus

Newcomers: Pac-Man, Female Villager (costume swap from Male villager, similar to Female Wii Fit Trainer and Male Wii Fit Trainer) and Little Mac?

Pick another 5 new comers

Bomberman, Bowser Jr., Wonder Red, Wonder Blue and Bayonetta?

nice

Really? Darn. Ok......Lyndis and Micaiah

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network

Keep em coming!

Chrom, Krystal, Wonder Red, Bayonetta, Shulk, Black Shadow, and Ghirahim are the most plausible characters to join SSB4 IMO.

King Dedede confirmed, congrats to all those who predicted his return.

So here's a list of characters that the people on Miiverse want. A lot of them are characters we picked on our lists, but there are a few surprises.

http://twodashstash.com/2014/01/wanted-characters-super-smash-bros-stated-fans/

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Wow, only one person predicted Lucario coming back...more people expected Snake...