By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Old Cartoons WERE the Best !

^blathering blatherskit

Around the Network

your right the older ones were better,i used to watch dbz,yu yu hakusho,thundercats and some other ones

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Doug, Recess, The Weekenders, Catdog and so many other great ones. I miss those.

yuyu hakusho was awesome, botan yusuke and keiko, where can i wtch it

^_^

Captain Future & several cartoons most Americans may never even heard about(Mouse from Mars or Mr. Rossi,anyone?).

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network

I have the theme songs to Darkwing Duck and Chip & Dale on my mp3 player.

Great songs.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Old disney and looney tunes cartoons, And Transformers

Sherlock99 said:
i watched chip n dale rescue rangers, tailspin, loony toons. those were my favorite!
Disney Channel has had some suprprisingly good stuff.  I agree with your list, but how could you not mention Ducktales?!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, Simpsons, the Ripping Friends, Ren and Stimpy, old Pokemon and Yugioh, Darkwing Duck, Tiny Toons, Gargoyles... wow the early-mid 90's were fantastic for cartoons...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
stof said:
I have the theme songs to Darkwing Duck and Chip & Dale on my mp3 player.

Great songs.

You should hear the german version of the Darkwing Duck theme song, that is great!

And are Chip & Dale those squirrel-like animals that had a rescue them together with the mice? If so, I loved them too!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)