By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Network down? Update: Eshop is finally working!

Happened to me last night. I tried to post some Pikmin stuff on the Miiverse and discovered that I couldn't. I could still browse online, though. Ironically, I used my Wii U to post on VGChartz about the PSN being down knowing full well I was on the Wii U and some online features weren't working.

I guess I'm an asshole.

Around the Network

same

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

That's either a good sign or a bad sign. It could be a good sign if this is caused by so many people opening wiiU's today and overloading their servers (Tons of sales). Or, it could also be a hacker.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

d21lewis said:
Happened to me last night. I tried to post some Pikmin stuff on the Miiverse and discovered that I couldn't. I could still browse online, though. Ironically, I used my Wii U to post on VGChartz about the PSN being down knowing full well I was on the Wii U and some online features weren't working.

I guess I'm an asshole.

Quoted for awesome.

Eshop was down now and then this day.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Miiverse is working perfectly, but I can't enter the eshop :/

Nintendo and PC gamer

Same in Canada, I do seem to be able to access Miiverse then Eshop but when I get out of eshop and get back into it, I can't access it again... Interesting... I do hope its cause of a shit ton of sales and not cause hackers being hackers

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It wasn't working for me about 2 hrs ago, but seems to be working just fine now. At least everything except the eshop. Earlier I couldn't even access Netflix on Wii U. Playing COD:Ghosts online for the last hour and a half no problems. I haven't checked the eshop for over an hour. But still not sure if it's working yet.

Wait.... Just checked before hitting post. Nope, eshop not working yet, everything else is though.

Yup, I can't use netflix, miiverse or eshop but i can connect to the internet.

Let's be optimistic and assume it is because ALOT of people got WiiUs for Christmas