By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What did you get for Christmas 2013?

I gave myself a collection of Woody allen dvds (32 movies), the complete Seinfeld series in DVD, a Carl Jung book (Man and his symbols), a Max Brooks book (War Z) and a Xbox One with four games (Forza, Dead Rising, Bettlefield and Assassins Creed)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

fuck u man i was just typing out this thread with pictures ready to go etc lol.

I just got a copy of GT6 lol

and I bought myself a VITA (a couple weeks before Christmas) cause it was cheaper than a 3DS.

I got SM3DW, LoZWWHD and Cod Ghosts. On the non gaming side of things I also got a pair of top notch ice scates! Consider me pleased.

I don't know it's not Christmas yet. Got myself the LOTR Extended Edition on Blu-ray.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

No videogames for the fourth year running.

I've asked for something warm to wear, and fluffy slippers

I honestly don't care if it's all pink. I just want to be comfortable.

Around the Network

Kinda bought myself a PS4 - got help from my mom and sister.

Also got a really cool shaver thingy! One of those expensive ones...i guess my parents wanted to have something under the tree that was a surprise since the PS4 was bought at the midnight launch on the 13th of December XD

Edit: I was REALLY CLOSE to getting a bow and arrow or archery set...but then my mom decided agaisnt it. maybe she though id go kill someone or something like that

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

- The Leona Lewis Christmas album
- The Last of Us
- KH 1.5 Remix HD
- The Sky : Art of Final Fantasy
- Comfy Rudolph Cushion Slippers

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ps4

A hug.

PS4 games and a stack of clothes :)

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector